Last Updated: February, 2019
This Site is not directed to children and children are not eligible to use our Site. We do not intentionally gather any Personal Information from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under the age of 13 submits Personal Information to Company through the Site and we learn that the Personal Information belongs to a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consumable does not engage in activities that require parental notice or consent under the Children’s Online Privacy >Protection Act (COPPA). If you believe that Consumable has inadvertently collected information from a child under 13 that is >subject to parental notice and consent under COPPA, please contact Consumable using the contact information below to >request deletion of the information.
Some people prefer not to allow cookies, in some browsers you can set up rules to manage cookies on a site-by-site basis, giving you more accurate control over your privacy.
To make our products more relevant for you, we make educated guesses about your interests based on your interaction with our product on our partner websites. The content we show you reflect these interests. You can always opt-out of all interest-based recommendations Consumable serves, by clicking on the designated link at the bottom of this page.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources and we may add this to information we get from your interactions with our products, to complement our knowledge base about your interests in order for us to serve you more purposeful content.
Information Automatically Collected. The only information we automatically collect from you is a unique identifier, which we generate only once, when you interact with our products for the first time. Unique identifier may be composed of your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, content you interacted with from our products, all in purpose to serve you more relevant information and better user experience.
We are committed to protecting your personal privacy.
We supports initiatives of greater transparency and control for users, and offers the following options for controlling the interest-based content and ads you receive.
If you do not want to receive interest-based bite sized content, you can opt-out by clicking on the button below.
You are currently: Opted Out Opt In
- Opted In: Consumable will serve you personalized recommendation based on your history.
- Opted Out: Consumable will no longer serve you with personalized content recommendations based on your internet use history.
Opting out will not prevent you from seeing our content or ads, but ads you see will likely be less relevant because they won’t be tailored to your interests. You may continue to see our Services on our Customers’ websites with content or ads chosen based on the particular website that you are viewing (i.e. contextually based ads). In addition, because our tracking mechanisms operate at the device and browser level, to fully opt-out across devices, you will need to do so on each device and browser individually.
Consumable adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising, a program, run by the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”), the Digital Advertising Alliance Canada (“DAAC”) and the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (“EDAA”).
- You can also opt-out of receiving targeted ads served by us or other advertising companies.
- You may use the NAI opt out tool, which will allow you to opt out of seeing targeted ads from us and from other NAI-approved member companies.
- Users in the United States, Canada, and Europe may go to the DAA consumer choice page at http://www.aboutads.info/choices, or the DAAC consumer choice page at www.youradchoices.ca/choices, or the EDAA consumer choice page at www.youronlinechoices.eu, for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and their choices regarding having information used by companies listed on the DAA, DAAC, or EDAA, consumer choice pages. Opting out from one or more companies listed on the DAA, DAAC, or EDAA consumer choice page will opt you out from those companies’ delivery of targeted content or ads to you, but it does not mean you will no longer receive any advertising through our Services or on other websites. You may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing (i.e., contextually based ads). Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you visit the DAA, DAAC or EDAA consumer choice pages, your opt out may not be effective. Additional information is available on the DAA’s website at www.aboutads.info, on the DAAC’s website at www.youradchoices.ca, and on the EDAA’s website at www.youronlinechoices.eu.
We may share Personal Information as follows:
- We may share Personal Information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
If we share Personal Information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, then you have the right to receive information about the categories of entities to which we have disclosed such information and the names and addresses of those entities. To submit your written request, please send it to us at email@example.com and put the following words in the subject line of the email: "California Privacy Request." Within 30 days after receipt of your request, we will send you a list of the categories of Personal Information that we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses such third parties, if any. Please note that the California "Shine the Light" law does not cover all categories of information that may be collected and disclosed or shared, and our policy relates only to information covered by the law. Please note that we are required to respond to one request per California user each year and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this e-mail address.
Consumable, 690 S Highway 89, Suite 201 Box 12679 Jackson, WY 83002